Should I ignore ex?

my ex has been talking to me a lot lately

he dumped me and now after 5 months he's talking to me and contacting me almost everyday..and I do like him

buti don't wanna go back to being hurt

so I'm going to ignore him time to time..dont want him to get bored of me again...is it right to do so ?

do love him alot..i just don't want him to play me..his out of the army now..and alone

but while he was in the army he chose his guys before me..and now he wants me back? I can't let Report

him just get it easily..

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest that you both sit down and talk. Tell him how you felt after he dumped you. Tell him what bothers you and what makes you afraid to get back with him. Also, listen to what he has to say. You would be able to tell if he changed or he's still the same old guy. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• A vast majority of the time, if it didn't work the first time, it won't work the second. Or the third. Or the fourth. Girls make that mistake so often, thinking that their ex might have changed. He hasn't, move on or just have some sexy fun and don't get attached.

• It's your choice, you can tell him that your not interested to be in a relationship with him, or you just can do what your doing until he gets the point., if you get me ?

• i do love him alot..i just don't want him to play me..his out of the army now..and alone

but while he was in the army he chose his guys before me..and now he wants me back? I can't let him just get it easily..