Would you try to call again or just let it go?

Here's the scenario: You broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend who you loved because you were scared of how serious you were getting. You spent a few months being good friends. Then you told him/her that you don't want to get back in a relationship yet. One day you called, and he/she didn't pick up the phone. Would you try to call again or just let it go?

Yeah, I'm waiting until marriage.

11

What Guys Said 1

• well really your putting that person on hold like their suppose to wait on you, it doesn't work like that, if you don't want a relationship with that person know then you will not later, in your mind you will call because you jsut don't want to be lonely , and really that's a selfish move

• Actually I'm on the other side of this. :/ I was trying to get an idea of whether he'll try to call again or not.

• he is probley playing mind games with you

• Maybe...only he knows, I guess.

What Girls Said 1

• Try again they may have been busy at the time, you never know. Also, be sure of what you want this time, the person may feel jerked around.

• Unfortunately I'm on the other side of this. He broke up with me but still holds that he loves me. I didn't answer his last call, so I was curious to see how people on the other side of the situation would react. Do you think there's a chance he'll call back sometime? It's been a almost month since he tried.

• Maybe he does love you, but seriously if I were you I would move on. He sounds like someone who is unsure of what he wants and, one thing no one needs is a wishy-washy person. If he tries to call again be very casual about it. Don't let him know you have been waiting on his call. OAN yeah, he'll call back again whenever he feels like you maybe slipping out of his grasp. He sounds like he wants to play the field a little longer, before he settles down and expects you to wait on him. Don't do it!