Ex girlfriend is going on date?

So my ex girlfriend who I still have feelings for is going on a date tomorrow. But I want her back. Is it too late to get her back what should I do I really want her back and when she told me she is going on a date it made me really mad. what should I do and how can I win her back?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you two break up recently? Is that why you're mad she's going out already? If yes then she's being really inconsiderate, no offense. If you really want her back try talking to her, persuade her that you're the one for her, be romantic - girls like that. But if she doesn't feel the same way, you gotta let her move on.

• we broke up 3 1/2 months ago. its made me mad because I still have feelings for her and I still love her.

• oh. thanks that helps and for my interprations its saying that I mite be at the point that I'm almost over her

• I'm glad that site could help!

What Girls Said 2

• aWW JUST LET HER GO IF SHE WANT'S YOU SHE WILL BE BACK. IGNORE HER AND YOU GO OUT ON A FRIENDLY DATE.

• i have tried that I honnastally did we stoped talking for a month and now we are friends again. but this intire time I can't stop thinking about her. every time I go to sleep I dream about her its me and her are back togeather and we are happy again.

• Whether she wants you back or not chances are she wants you to feel that way. Girls like being adored, fought over etc... She is most likely doing this to make a point, which is why you over this guy/ over any other guy. I think she defiantly wants you to prove yourself to her. Or she could just be playing you for attention.

• so its basically its a mind game she is playing with me to possiabely see if I bite on the fact that she is dating someone and to see if I will try to win her back?

• also I keep trying to understand this part of your answer "She is most likely doing this to make a point, which is why you over this guy/ over any other guy." I can't understand this part of that "which is why you over this guy/ over any other guy." please can you clearifie that for me?

• Correct. At least that's what I think. And I ment she is asking herself why she should pick you over any other guy, but that is something she has to deal with.

What Guys Said 0