How to forget someone you love deeply?

how to forget someone ? this strange pain ...

when something good happen to me and when I'm happy , I strangely feel sad and pain after it because I don't talk to her about it , about my happinies , and when I say that she's happy with her boyfriend , I strangely relax but I don't want this pain so how to to forget someone you love deeply ?

ps : 1 year with this girl

10

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I had an answer, as I'm going through the same thing - although (somewhat pathetically, I'm much older than you). But know that you are not alone. I feel that same pain. Something happens and I want to tell him about it but he's no longer there. Something we had done together stares me in the face and the emotions well up. Again, I just wanted to tell you that you are not alone in feeling this way. I'm sorry I can't be more help. God bless.

• thanks for telling me that , that did cheer me up , I do my best to not see her in the face even standing beside her would make feel some pain lol :p

What Guys Said 0