How can I break up with him?

In a nice way. We have only been together a month & he already wants to marry me & have kids. We are 6 years apart too he's 24 I'm 18. How can I break up with him and what should I say?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• The best thing to do is to be honest. Be yourself and do what YOU want to do. You don't owe him an explanation. Why don't you date other guys.

If your status on Facebook is " in a relationship" change it to single. When he confronts you just be honest with him. Be careful because he sounds possessive and controlling.

• Ohh lol it's okay I think you're right.

• Agree...honesty is the best policy

What Guys Said 1

• Gee, justt ell him you're not ready for the marriage and kids scenario. Tell him to get someone his own age who is more likely to be thinking in that direction.

What Girls Said 2

• You aren't ready for marriage or kids. Tell him that, You both want different things in life. It doesn't mean you don't care about him, but it means that being a couple is difficult - you aren't in the same place. Tell him that. Be honest with him. Sometimes the gap is too much sadly

• i just read your question on age difference and answered it. this is exactly my point. you guys are on different pages in your life.