Do you ever wish your ex partner(s) were less attractive?

Hahah , it's a weird question. But I was just looking through my ex's Facebook pictures and it kind of pisses me off. Now that we're no longer together, I wish he was like a 6 or 7. That way I wouldn't have to deal with other girls hitting on him, or him dating somebody else.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• No, my ex's were average at best.

• well, maybe you should start dating girls in your league?

• That's shallow IMO.

• hahahahah , you know what I mean. -.-

What Guys Said 5

• Ya I get pissed off when I see my ex flirting or talking to another guy.

Makes me want to do this and start a fight: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=XCG_ETMZvyg&feature=related

• Haha If I were you I'd be wondering how the hell I got someone above a 6 or 7. So you want your ex's to just be alone forever after you?...

• Naw, just the ones that were d***s.

• Haha alright. Also, nobody is below a five in my opinion haha

• lol Shouldn't you just have a 1-5 rating then?

• Actually I wish they burn off the face of the planet and turn into ashes but hey it's life.

• There are plenty of pretty girls... It's the personality where they always lose me so I don't really care how hot they are. There's always another hot girl, it matters what else they're bringing to the table. Sure, I see an ex every once in a while looking really hot, putting out the effort to look good and they do, but then about a second latter I remember everything else about them and I get a stomach ache. =P

• totally, my ex had d cup t*ts, and a size zero waist, she's slept with at least 20 guys, no exaggeration since we broke up 2 years ago and I haven't got even one girl...totally drives me crazy, plus she's a total stupid ho that has no qualities other than her looks, but that's all guys care about

What Girls Said 2

• The majority of my exes have been average and you're right, I never really worried about them moving on too quick and I never found myself getting jealous. But my most recent ex is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone I knew would talk about how good looking he is, that yes, I still get extremely jealous when I see girls flirting with him. He can have pretty much anyone he wants so it's hard. But it may also be because there are still feelings between us, so I'm not sure.

• I'm so over them that I genuinely don't care or notice that sort of thing lol

now that I think about it, my exes have all been pretty average looks wise. maybe that's why I don't care lol

• You wouldn't get over ME that easy if I broke up with you. That's right I would be the one to break it up. I gots the power! :-P

• das hokay :P