I received an e-mail from my ex girlfriend who had a baby recently?

Story is long. I have been with this girl 4 years living together 2 years. one day she left me out of blue. I didn't go after her but I was looking for an explanation but realized she was so defensive and didn't want to speak and just saying that I have to think about myself sorry. Then a week later she was flirting with a new guy. Ones I realized there is someone else in the picture I cut the all contact and sad her my best wishes. After 6 months she was pregnant from this guy. She is still not married but had a baby recently.on the e-mail she says the same thing and telling me that she was in love with me although she never said "I love you " while we were together. she is still looking our pictures and she is sorry for the way she choice the end. she also says last year she was dreaming about me quite often. Kind of blaming the guy that she rushed all because of him which was stupid she says. wanted to phone me sometime but scared to call me. She also says the reason for break up wasn't him.!

She sent me couple of e-mails and texts like "hope you don t hate me etc. " every 2-3 months after break up. I respond the one of them by saying it is OK and it is not fair to him you writing me and I don't feel comfortable being in contact with you( she was pregnant that time) and ignored the other e-mails

She is still with this guy and states that happy with her decision at the moment.

To be honest I am OK with it now and not holding grudge but don't want to involve with her after this stage. It was very difficult that time to ditched away like this after 4 years without an explanation or warning.I didn't have a opportunity to say something to her that time.Although I tried but she shut me down really strictly so I walked away.

I was her first boyfriend by the way. She always said she hates the fact that I had girlfriend before her.

Have you been in a similar situation what are your thoughts it seems it is still affecting me in same way. How to deal with this.

sorry for the novel.. Just needed to take out..

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, mine not as bad but I was dumped out of the blue for no apparent reason he just stopped contacting me didn't even officially break up with me and then 6 weeks later he was with someoneelse who he didn't even meet till after we broke up but then he did the same thing to her.

on the other hand one of my best friends was with this guy for 3 years and he was her first everything and she always hated that he'd slept with 2 other girls and so the way she talked about him it was like yeah I know you love him but she wanted more experience, its weird I know but this was in her head that she couldn't have it like that, he also said that after she slept with someone else he couldn't take her back, but she's with someone new now - she is happy, however your ex does not seem happy.

From reading your post and the way you handle things you sound like an amazing guy that any girl would be lucky to have so easier said than done but don't waste your time on someone like that, too much pain and drama start fresh! (espesially when a child is involved)

What Girls Said 3

• Similar situation but not entirely me and a close friend always had feelings for each other..neither admitted it and one day he was about to admit it and one day something I said made him give up on the spot...he ditched the friendship for someone else...no explanation... didn't seem to care and then when his life became hard...he had no one else to turn to anymore but me...

I'm a good person...so I forgave.

• Yes. My first boyfriend dumped and it hurts how he did me. Anyways, he was my first boyfriend and I kinda hated how he did have other partners...but that is beside the point. After four years, you deserve an apology for the way she treated you. They always come back after they figure out the grass is greener on the other side...lol

• Sounds like she might have cheated on you but whatever the reason she had for throwing away 4 years with you, she did it and she moved on so you just have to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it going to effect you because you was with her for four years, you're probably still emotionaly attached to her. If you love someone you don't get over fours years of being with them in a few months. She did you wrong my man, she was selfish and cold to you. It's great you're not holding a grudge but don't give her a chance to do it again to you. If she wants to apologize then except it if you want to then move on. I always believe that when there are difficult times a person's true character will show.

• maybe this guy was her ex before you or something , cause that's really messed up