Seeing ex fiance again?

Last night my Ex fiance responded back to my message on Skype. I was just drunk and decided to send him something. Well to my surprise he messaged me back. More or less, he told me to come see him in Winnipeg. He apparently wants give me a chance to try be back in his life again, wants to see if I have changed. I kinda this doubt its just a mind tramp. He said he wouldn't **** me over if I came. And he hasn't really done anything cruel like that to leave me on the streets. He knows how rough it is in the ghetto where it is. I wanna maybe give him another chance to be my friend. Yes I'm feeling lonely and wanna be around somebody that shows some kind of affection my way. I do suffer from clinical depression. But I get this impression he's not over me. He also has a girlfriend now, found out 2-3 weeks after we broke up he did. We were together for 3 and half yrs, been broken up for 5-6 months now. I'm the one the cheated on him when drunk, that's how things ended. What should I do? its driving me crazy

11

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know about his fiance thing, but certainly you two can go ahead for physical relationship. Don't get me wrong. It is not possible that you two will, again, get engaged.

What Girls Said 1

• well, since he's willing to give things another chance. Perhaps you should talk to him and see where all of this leads. 3 and 1/2 years together is a long time. So perhaps, a little heart to heart talk will make things work out. Good luck :)