How can you win the love of your life back?

How can you win the love of your life back.after he says ,i don't see it happening what does that mean.pleas

how can I win him back we are married.but how can I express that I want to be with him .after we been apart for 2 yrs

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear that. What he meant was there is no absolute hope for you to reconciled. I'm also married and been telling my hub that I want a separation bec I don't love him anymore. He said he would change but I doubt it. We still together and trying to work it out, but I'm afraid its just a matter of time, we would need to go separate way.

I speak from my experience, you cannot force someone to change their mind for you or both or even for children sake. If it has been 2 years and he still does not want to be with you, perhaps it's time you consider of your future without him, for your child sake. What you two had together was beautiful and rare but a history nonetheless. Accept the fact that it is over; it's time to start a new life chapter. I'm guessing you're still young and still have plenty of chances to start over. It's scary I'm sure, but you need to stop dwell hoping that you would win him back someday. Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• When you love something...let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever...and if it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with. That applies here. File for divorce. If he comes crawling back to you on his knees, I'd say there would be a good chance of making it. If he doesn't...let him go and move on with your life.

• You don't. If he doesn't want to reconcile, then there is no reason to reconcile. You wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't want to be with you would you? If you did manage to get him back, and he was skeptical, how long would it be before you were right back in this position?

Sometimes, you just have to move on and accept that there won't be a happy ending for that relationship. Besides, you never know who you'll meet down the road. There could be an even better relationship waiting for you.

• thank you.i guess it best to divorce for now .but I told him to file it but he changes direction so much.i just don't know

What Girls Said 2

• I'm so sorry to hear that you're hurting over this. So its been over for 2 years? Are you just trying now to get him back? If he said he doesn't see it happening, he's stating that he doesn't see you two reconciling. You must find your sense of self in this situation. No begging or crying. Not for his benefit, but for yours.

• no,we havent.just started. he thinks I haven't change .but its been a year we haven't seen me our our son.he says I was there for him.we both messed up.he'afraid things be the same.if we try.but people can change in 2yrs.

• you can't unfortunately. he said that he doesn't see it happening. it means he's not into you anymore...even after you guys were married.