He says, 'Ask me if I am cheating?'

The boyfriend of 8 months and I are expecting a child. Anyway it was a rough weekend where he didn't really want to talk to me or lay near me, etc. HOWEVER...Saturday morning at 3am when he got home from work he called me. We talked for 4 hours. But during the conversation he told me that when I went to his house this weekend don't be alarmed that he had to park in my normal spot cause his was taken at the apartment complex (6 apartments). We were talking about him sleeping and how he says mean things in his sleep and doesn't realize it. He told me to ask him "hey are you cheating on me". I told him, well if you want me to ask that then why don't you just tell me now and he wouldn't answer me. Why the hell would he tell me to ask that? When I did get to his house later Saturday afternoon, his vehicle was moved after he told me he was going straight to bed and would call me when he got up...which is a little odd. I believe that the ex that has been trying to contact him...he went to see her. Deep down I don't want to believe it, but I am pretty sure. Why would he say "ask me if I am cheating?"

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this the same chick that asked a similar question not long ago? I already said, he's cheating, move on. He's now attempting to play a game with you, were if you ask 'are you cheating?', he will get upset and say that you are crazy, and jealous and he doesn't want to be with a jealous women that does not trust him, so he have a brilliant excuse to blame you for the break up, that he was already contemplating, and hide the fact he is a lying bastard. And you will be left feeling like sh*t, and saying sorry and wanting him back.

You'll break up for a week and he'll be soon telling you, it's too late, he's already met someone new. Amazing how fast he is, isn't it. And then he will still have his options open if things don't work out with miss ex(now current) girlfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a guilty conscious. It also sounds like you two desperately need to have a serious heart-to-heart discussion about your relationship and the future, especially with a child on the way.

What Girls Said 1

• There's only 2 reasons I can see him telling you to ask him this question: one, he thinks you suspect him of cheating and wants you to ask so he can tell you he isn't. Two, he is cheating and his conscience is getting to him but he wants you to ask him point blank so that he can't get around telling you the truth. In my opinion, the more likely is the second option. So just ask him.