Does my ex boyfriend hate me?

we dated for two years basically with a few breakups in between but he broke up with me because he wanted to have fun his senior year he claimed, he's almost 18 and he's now dating a 14 year old. I will admit in the past not the recent break up I have gotten a little crazy but not this time at all. he called me like a month ago before he started dating this girl telling me he loves me now he says to never talk to him. I never initiate contact either with him. I sent his new girlfriend a friend request not knowing they were dating and then heard they were and told him I didn't know they were dating didn't want him to think I was keeping tabs on him that hoped all was well and that the message didn't require a response. he texts back please don't ever talk to me I replied didn't plan on it and he said good. all I would like is for us to be civil because I know right now he's immature but does he really hate me or is it easier to act that way. also he posts like every hour that his new girlfriend is so amazing and perfect they have been together a whole week, is he trying to make me angry and beg and plead?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's just trying to make you jealous,though from my point of view,he's still got feelings for you.Take it this way,he posts like every hour that his new girlfriend is so amazing and oerfect they have been together a whole week.No,he don't hate you,well if he did he'd probably wudnt want to even talk to you or post all these posts on your wall.Just ignore him for now,you got to show him that you also have a life out there.Get me? :)

• he and I aren't friends on Facebook. I had added her but had no idea they were dating. then found out and told him I had no idea that they were and I didn't want him to think I was keeping tabs because honestly I wasnt. I told him not to reply and hoped all was well and he said please don't ever talk to me. I said didn't plan in it and he said good. I told him not to reply and he did anyway, twice. he posts a status about her like every hour and she's only 14 too! if he was over it he could be civil!