Have you not forgiven someone?

Have you not forgiven someone in life? Why do you not forgive him/her? What happened?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents. I don't think I can forgive them, they were never there for me. I don't want to get into details.

What Guys Said 4

• I think I've forgiven everybody. I've learned that if you hold a grudge against somebody it actually makes you bitter when they just move on and you're still holding that against them.

• 2 people who were willing to shoot me for my small pocket change.

• I am the guy that doesn't hold a grudge, so I try to forgive and forget.

• It's a very long story and private. Personally I forgive her in my heart, but I never forgave her to her face and gave her closure. I would have, given she had the guts to come talk to me after, but it was her choice. Whenever I see her, I can tell she still thinks about me, so maybe one day she will find the courage to come talk to me about everything. You never know, but until then I guess she'll have to live with it.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, two people actually. A guy I dated briefly when I was a teenager. I prefer not to say what happened but what he did is unforgivable. The other person is myself. I made a very very bad choice several years ago and it hurt someone. I did learn from my mistake, and haven't repeated it but I will never forgive myself.

• No I dont,but I won't tell I have forgiven them.I don't want them to know that its that easy for them to be forgived after wht they have done to me.I always forgive anyone that have done something bad to me.I don't know why,but that just me.

• no. I've forgiven everyone who has harmed me in any way. I don't like holding grudges. it's not healthy.

• my moms ex boyfriend. he ruined our lives for 2 years and made my mother miserable and now he's been gone 3 years and she is still miserable because of him. he is the only person I haven't been able to forgive

• I've not forgiven my ex-fiancĂ©. Don't think I ever will.

• yes, for something that they did, nothing I just cut them out of my life completely.

• I was cut out of a very close friend's life before, but due to the fact that I have yet to become a christian. She's now very close to my best friend and it's hard to meet my best friend as much as before.

• cutting someone out of your life do to religious beliefs is retarded, imo.

• There's nothing I can do. many have cut someone out of their lives because of religious belief sadly :/