My ex said my current boyfriend is ugly....What should I tell him.....??

Honestly he isn't ugly.My ex saw his pics on fb and texted me laughing saying "lmao is that your new bf"

I feel mad about it but I don't know what should I tell him..?

Why would he say this...i told him I don't want anymore fight after the break up.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest he's only saying that because he's jealous that you found another guy and that's also a way to hide the pain that he's feeling.

• I feel kinda hurt when he said that.I don't know if he really mean it or what.

• He's jealous. That's all there is to it. Don't let what he said effect you in anyway. Let him say what he wants to say don't let it get to u. All ex bf's say to the ex girlfriend that there new boyfriend is ugly and so on and so forth only because he's not over you.

What Guys Said 2

• he's so jealous. you should have replied, I find him hot..in fact I'm more attracted to him than I was to you...

• Concidering he acted like a kid, pretty jealous and all.. I'd respond back in the same tone.

"Well what he's lacking up there, he's making up for elsewhere."

What Girls Said 2

• He is obviously jealous.

• Why bother saying anything? Your ex is jealous and is trying to make you feel bad. Why give him a chance? Act like you don't care :)