We decided to take a break. Really missing her. Talk to her?

We decided to take a break this past weekend, and I said I thought it would be better if we didn't talk for awhile. She and I decided on the break due to distance, hectic school schedules, and her personal problems at the moment. Anyway, is not talking during a break generally a good thing, or does it tend to lead to forgetting about the other person? I'm respecting the fact that she needs some space and time, but I honestly think this woman is the love of my life and I don't want to mess it up.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Just make sure it's temporary and not permanent. Give her a few days, but after that it's getting a bit too dragged out.

What Girls Said 3

• Well since the break seems to be mutual, it seems to be on good terms. Like, you mean something to each other. But things in life are taking more of a priority. I do think that you can give a little message letting her know that you miss her, thinking of her, etc. Make sure though that some time has passed. And that your message doesn't give any pressure, seem really clingy. You still are together after all, if not in the literal sense. I'm sure she'd appreciate knowing you care.

• Ya think? She does still comment on my Facebook posts, so I guess some avenues are open, eh?

• did you guys get back together?

• Nope. She ended up getting assaulted and I was there for her after that, then I tried to get her back a couple months later, but she was already seeing 2-3 other guys, but kept leading me on saying that "we can talk about us when I'm done with school". I stood up for myself and didn't want to be led on anymore so I demanded a straight answer from her which she refused to give. One day I lost it and called her over and over and she called me a stalker and we haven't spoken in 7 months.

• No. Give her the space & time. Talking to her will make her feel like you're invading.

What Guys Said 2

• Not talking will make her more disconnected from your relationship in all likelihood. If you love her its a horrible idea, horrible. Maybe communicate with her in a friendly and supportive way but don't block her out imo. I wouldn't act clingy or annoying but at the same time be HONEST, I can't stress that enough, be honest with your feelings and emotions. No tough guy sh it imo. Also dude I really get the feeling I smell another guy and my nose is insanely good although I only see a brief part of your issues so I could be off. Trust me I've been here man.

• Wait for her to contact you first..