Isn't getting over someone the best feeling?

No longer having that craving to see them. No longer wondering "does he/she (still) like me?" Being able to see them without anything getting stirred up inside you. It's so great!

I guess the question is: What are some of your experiences getting over someone? Was it hard? How good did it feel once you were over them?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes :D I'm totally over with this guy I almost had a relationship with during my 3rd year high school days. We're great friends still, I'm happy for him, and I'm happy for all the great times we've shared.

I'm over this girl (I'm bisexual) who happened to be my first love three years ago. We're great and awesome pals now, she has a great girlfriend who is also one of my best buds, and all in all, we have a great relationship together as friends! That guy and girl? They made a part of me whole and despite the fact that we didn't end up together, I'm still grateful to have them as my closest friends still.

With me and the girl? We're so okay together that even her girlfriend would tease her with me and me with her without getting offended whatsoever. I'd joke and tease her about how I would steal her away from her girlfriend (and in front of her gf) if she won't behave, and none of anyone would mind... Me and her girlfriend are like best friends now, we'd hang out, and when she's away, she'd leave the girl under my care and trusting me more than a hundred percent that I won't do anything stupid... Sure, I'd miss her, but not romantically. Sure, I love her, but it's something more than romantic but nothing more than a friend. Unconditional maybe minus the romance part? XD It's hard to explain! Hahaha I'm just really happy to be with either of them, the girl OR her girlfriend. Heck, the girlfriend would even ask why I didn't pursue my courting with the girl before they went out together, seeing that we get along so well. I knew from the beginning that she wanted my friend and not me, so why sever the great friendship? Sure I felt sad during the time she dumped me, but I got over it. I never regretted this at all, there is no bitterness whatsoever, no sourgraping, and you know what? They're (along with another friend of mine) my tightest friends and the best ones I've ever had in my entire life. :">

What Girls Said 3

• YES, but unfortunately for me its back and forth, one day its like "yes I am a strong Independent women I don't need him" then the next day its "all I want is him, he is the perfect man for me"... ugh

• Yup

• I'm so jealous, I wish I was over my ex :(

What Guys Said 1

• No. Getting UNDER someone is the best feeling! Especially if she's got a great body and knows how to ride you.

Incidentally, I find that's also a great way to get over someone. . .