Do you think he's over his ex?

I've been seeing this guy for a few months. I met him right around the time he and his ex broke-up. A few weeks later I went through a break-up with my ex. we kind of helped each other with getting over the break-ups and we started developing feelings for each other.

Over the last month I've noticed that he's been spending a lot of time with her and they've been in contact almost everyday. He swears that nothing is going on between them and they are just friends. A few months ago he was so mad at her, would talk bad about her and wanted nothing to do with her. Then I found out that he took her to a doctor's appointment and that the last few weekends they've gone out to eat. They still have "shows" they watch together and insides jokes. He seems so protective of her and her feelings.

Do you think they are really over each other and are just friends? Do you think I'm reading too much into this because I don't get along with me ex as well?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Not reading too much into it..at all. He is not over his ex. Plain and simple. :/

I am sorry. That is just my opinion. I wish you the best..but, I do not think he is

over her..In fact, he could be dating her again :S