Why is my ex doing this??

Please somebody help me...I've been doing so well! After getting dumped by my boyfriend of 8.5 years, I took all the measurements to block him. Blocked his phone calls, texts, emails, etc. Had a call from his daughter (from a number I did not know and had not blocked) a month ago...and continue to get biweekly restricted calls. Tonight, I got a message from his brother's email address from HIM! He wanted to know if I found a good guy, hopes we can be friends someday and that he misses me! wtf is he doing? He also wanted to know why one of my friends on Facebook has a picture of us still on there. Well, first of all, I haven't been on fb since August and he is no longer mutual friends with any of my friends, so how would he see a picture and why not contact THAT person and ask them to delete the pic? Somebody help me. Has he realized the grass is INDEED not greener and is reaching out for a response. Keep in mind, I have only responded to him 1 time in 4 + months! What is he doing? I was doing so good and now, not so much! Thanks for any response.
+1 y
I just realized today, that yesterday would have been our 9 year anniversary. Coincidence? I think not! Ugh! Jacka$$!
Why is my ex doing this??
1
1