With a new great guy who could be the one, but I can't get over my past!!!

I had a long distance casual relationship with this guy for two years. We will call him Jake. He and I met one night when he was in town and stayed in touch often ever since. we were never exclusive, but I was always way more into Jake than he was into me. I ended up going to college where he lives, (coincidence) and three weeks before I moved out there he told me he met someone. He toyed me around a lot when we were distance dating (when he'd visit, he flirted with other girls, got super drunk every night, and a few other really bad things I'm not comfortable mentioning...) so naturally I felt embarassed, hurt, and tried my best to get over it. I was surprised at how quickly I did get over it, and started dating a wonderful guy who I've known for years. He is perfect for me. The other day on FB a picture was put up of his new girlfriend and him, and she looks JUST like me. I don't know why, but it brought up all these old feelings and I felt awful. I started crying and I don't know what brought it up since I felt like I was over the situation. I'm just sad that I was nice and kind to him..probably too much, and he never felt compelled to treat with me respect, care or love of any kind, and now he's doing that with this new girl who is basically a replica of me. I want to move on and have this great relationship I'm in continue. How can I get over this situation? He was awful to me and I don't think I want him back, its just that I'm sad he never wanted me, and is now with this other girl who looks like a more done up, richer version of me. (she's very wealthy apparently). I am so mad at myself because I feel like it's a no-brainer and I should be over this jerk. I just want to know how to get back to where I was with my guy who I am falling for, and get Jake out of my head. I need some advice, please be kind...
2
2