Why are ex-girlfriends always the evil ones?

So this is just another question related to my recent break-up and all. But seriously, I just want to know your opinion people because I'm new to this stuff.

So I came begging for him when he left me, which I think is a super wrong move on my part. Then less than a week after the split, and he's got a new girl. When he told me about that, I stopped sending him messages because it seems he's already really moved on and I don't wanna be the evil woman from his past.

However, it seems like my ex and his current girlfriend just won't leave me alone in a way. I mean, yes, I am still hurt but I am trying my best to just hold my feelings so they can be happy, but they can't just see that! They post pictures together on Facebook like me and my ex never have done before. My boyfriend keeps on posting status updates for the public like "Love I got your gift for Xmas. You'll get it soon. Take care." FYI, my ex never posts something like that when we're together!

So yes, I am affected but I'm keeping my cool. But they always posts messages with side meaning that feels like "Hey, look at us you evil ex-girlfriend. We are happy you are not." They are so bitter about me when I should be the one slapping each of their faces. Grr. So annoying. Haha.

And no, I don't really wanna delete him on my friend's list. Besides, he's the one who said he;ll still be my friend no matter what. But the reason I don't want to delete him is because I wanted him to know how well I am coping up with the break up (but of course, it's not really completely true. I was dumped, hey!) through my status updates as well. Haha!

And the girl, she's telling all her friends things like "This is my boyfriend's ex girlfriend. She's just an ex. She's been a bad girlfriend so look where she ended up." something like that.

I really want to keep my cool and I don't wanna go down to their level but seriously... I've really had anger management problems since day one! So any thoughts? How should I deal with this' ex-girlfriends are always evil' tag on my forehead?

+1 y
THANKS GUYS FOR THE ADVICES! YOUR RESPONSES ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. BECAUSE EVERYONE'S ANSWERS HAVE BEEN HELPFUL, I DON'T THINK I'LL BE SELECTING A BEST ANSWER FOR THIS ONE. SORRY. :)
4
4