Cheating ex..still has all my pics up on FB after 7months..!!!!!

Short story...my ex-gf cheated on me then left me for the guy she cheated on me with (co-worker).

It's been 6-7 months and I'm mostly healed and over it, but when I finally checked her FB page after so long, I'm shocked that all of our intimate pics are still up (i'm not friends with her on fb, but can still she her pics.) All the lovey dovey comments are still. I was told that she has started a relationship with this other guy, but her relationship status has not changed.

Isn't it strange to be in a relationship with another dude and still have all of your ex's pics on your FB profile main pictures? From what I can tell she doesn't have any pics of the other guy up. Any reason for this? I mean I've deleted any traces of her existence from my life.

BTW..She also emailed me a couple of weeks ago saying she was thinking of me and asking how I was, I assumed it was just an attempt to string me along so I just deleted it.

+1 y
This was a 3.5 years relationship BTW.
2
5