Girlfriend is moving out...but what to do with her stuff?

My live in girlfriend is moving out of my house (in Colorado). Basically she has never gotten over her ex, and the stress of it all leaves me no other choice.

Now she is going to Minnesota to try to work things out with her ex. When she moved in, she didn't have a job. I was totally fine with that, figuring that as long as we were together, I would support her anyway I could. But she never got over her ex, and eventually it led to our breaking up.

I told her "if we are not together anymore, I want you to move out. At least then I can find someone to help pay the rent. And it should probably happen ASAP." I said ASAP because I know that this going to be a painful process...not because I'm an a$$hole. I love her with all my heart, and want nothing more than to be with her. But she needs to figure out if her and her ex can make it work. Its not fair for me to love her, while she still has feelings for someone else.

We came to the conclusion that the fastest/easiest way for her to move is to leave some of her stuff at my place...instead of finding a storage unit or somewhere else. Like I said, she has no $$$, so finding a storage unit might take a bit. But now I'm having second thoughts. She really has no idea when she will be back, I'm not sure how long I'm going to continue living where I do, and ultimately...I don't really want to be responsible for her stuff, especially while she tries to see if her and her ex can make it work. Is it wrong for me to tell her I'd rather not have her keep anything at my house (even though we talked about it and figured it'd be ok)? If I do allow it, what am I suppose to do it she stays in Minnesota, or ends up staying with her ex? I'm also scared that if I don't allow her to keep her stuff over, it will blow any chance I have with her. Like I said, I love her with all my heart, and want nothing more than to be with her. But nothing will get better in our relationship if she still feels like she needs to work things out with her ex. So what should I do? Any advice would be great. Give me your two cents...tell me I'm wasting my time...tell me to just throw all her stuff in the street. I want ANY and ALL opinions.

Thanks for your help, Robbie in Colorado
6
1