Why is it that his tweets seem like they are for me?

okay I really don't need a bunch of people just being rude...cause its kind of damaging to the psyche...Its just..as much as I try to avoid looking sometimes my exes tweets show in my timeline and I ultimately go and snoop...as of recent I have been talking to a new guy who I like...we were friends first...but we Haven't done ANYTHING..but we finally started being a little more open about our "thing"...mainly on twitter we tweet back and forth and its a small circle so people do notice...we Haven't been drawing attention or anything...either way..as much as this is the first guy I have genuinely liked since I've been single...(& I have been single for a LONG time) I'm still haunted by my ex in so many ways...and as much as I try to deny I'm sure if it was presented to me I'd be weak to my ex..for whatever reason..anyway since I've been talking to this guy on twitter...his tweets have become very somber...they have all been sad and about missing a girl and just emotional songs all that...now I know that I shouldn't be reading these & there is a strong possibility they aren't even about me...we broke up a while ago..it could be about a more recent girl or an old ex...whatever..I just always had the notion that he read my tweets and that its a strange coincidence, & with the timing it honestly does appear as a reaction & I SWEAR this wasn't a ploy to get my ex jealous at all . . ..i have tried to avoid reading them now...& I don't know why but lately I have been happier...as much as I've convinced my self they aren't about me...it only sinks in on my rational side...its like my mind understands they most likely aren't for me but my heart doesn't get it...so my hearts happy about it...and all that happening is I'm feeling better off of false hope and when it finally is proven they are for someone else I will be crushed...even though I feel like I have no control over this...does anyone relate?...can anyone tell me how to convince myself they aren't FOR ME. the worst part of letting go is the false hope...i know I did this to myself but...i can't undo it...I'm already feeling better over some stupid tweets that are most likely NOT about me.
Why is it that his tweets seem like they are for me?
Add Opinion