Guys, would you really want to know if your girlfriend or wife cheated on you if it only happened once?

Anonymous
I was just watching "Valentine's Day" where the wife of 30 some years tells her husband that she had an affair a long time ago. It didn't last long and it was only once and he never would have found out if she hadn't told him. The only reason she told him was because the guilt had bothered her for so long.

How many of you guys would really want to know that your wife or long term girlfriend had cheated on you if it happened a long time ago and it truly didn't mean anything to her? I know the auto answer usually is 'of course I would want to know so that I could dump her' but really, for a long term relationship where the two of you love each other and share a life together ... would you rather not ever find out?
6
0