My boyfriend is being weird to his ex...?

My boyfriend and I are doing great. He broke up with his ex of two years about 6 months ago and we started dating about 2 weeks later. We say we love each other, we are very happy and I know he loves me. However, he and his ex have been weird since the break up. They tried to be friends because he wanted to be friends and then she didn't wish him a happy birthday and I've read his texts a few times (yeah I know, that's bad but whatever) and he sent her passive aggressive texts over the course of a week hinting at him not liking that she didn't wish him a happy birthday and she ignored him. Then about two months later she started texting him again just to say hi or sending a picture of something that made her think of him and he ignored her. He's been rude to her via text ever since and I guess she drunk dialed him one night but he didn't answer and then called her out on the next saying "you called? and 130 am? haha" and she said "yup" and he said "care to elaborate?" and then she basically said how she is disappointed in how they can't even be cordial and friendly and that they shouldn't be acting like they hate each other. He never responded. I feel like he is mad at her or something because he is the kind of guy who would just tell her he doesn't want to talk to her if he didn't want to talk...should I be worried that he isn't completely over her? He broke up with her, by the way.
My boyfriend is being weird to his ex...?
Add Opinion