Still can't get completely over her...

It's been almost 7 months that I broke up with my girlfriend. After a failed attempt to get back together around the fifth month, I was worse than ever. We were together for two years, and she is the only girl I ever said 'I love you' to - and I meant it. She is now 18 and I am 20. The reasons of the breakup were mostly based on dishonesty on her side and pressure from mine. I feel very bonded to her and this might be because we lost our virginity to each other.

I was good for the last month, and about a week ago I got together with another girl. At first I was enthusiastic about it and thought I got over her. But a call from my ex (we worked out to part ways in good mood, but we decided to not talk) about something important toppled things over. I felt a rush in my heart that day (that was also about a week ago) and when I heard her sweet voice, I felt both sad, regretful and a desire to see her. I know it's so wrong in so many ways, I know it's also unfair to the new girl, but I can't help it. Today I just get a feeling of hopelessness, and while people tell me that we broke up for a reason, and that I forget too easily, I feel like I will never fall in love again like that. I also feel jealous deep inside about the guy that will kiss her and make love to her after me.

I don't know what to do...I try to concentrate on my new girlfriend, but I'm not so much in love with her since it's the beginning. For some reason, even after the fights and all that, she is still that bittersweet figure in my mind that I will always love; she is still my high-school sweetheart and I don't know if I will ever find a girl like her. Am I really ever going to get over her?
Still can't get completely over her...
2
1