Ways to move on without hooking up?

My ex and I broke up last night. She dumped me because I was "too good" and she didn't deserve me and wasn't ready to give someone what I gave her.

I have ultimately decided that I need to move on regardless of my intentions, because even if she does want to give me another shot it won't happen right away and I don't think it will happen until I pull back on my feelings for her.

My question is...how do I do this? Being a senior in college, all of my friends are telling me I need to go out and get laid. I really do not want to do this. I've only had sex with one girl who wasn't my girlfriend and I absolutely hated it. I felt dirty, disappointed in myself, and just didn't feel good about the whole thing in any way. I also am very self-conscious about raising my "number" because I believe sex is a sacred and special thing and I know I don't want to settle down with someone who's been around the block and back if you know what I mean, so it's only fair for me to respect them too, whoever they may be, and do the same by refraining.

Plus, I'm an emotional person who gets attached pretty easily so I want to avoid that at all costs. I do not plan on having sex with anyone again unless I'm in a serious relationship.

So, what is there to do if I'm not trying to rebound? Anything? Am I hopeless? I am going to give going out with my friends a shot tonight and we will see how that goes. My ex and I were supposed to be on a date tonight before she dumped me, so I'm just going to be doing anything to keep my mind off that.
Ways to move on without hooking up?
1
1