Can I get my ex back? PLEASE HELP!

I broke up with my boyfriend the day after I came home to be with him. We were busy from exams, and we didn't really speak, but I told him I forgot we were dating, it's not working for me, he makes me happy, but the situation doesn't, I'm taking the relationship status down, and that I'd like to try again when we had more time for each other. He was angry and explained why he hadn't talked to me, he was losing sleep and working really hard. And I said I understood but 2 weeks too long. This was all on the phone. He said if this is what makes you happy, then fine. He deleted me from everything, avoids my job at all costs, went on our plans alone, ignores my calls and texts- I tried to apologize in person, he ignored me. I felt dumb so I kept pouring my heart out to him for two months, all of which he ignored. During that time, his best friend unfriended me too and wanted nothin to do with me too.

It's been two months, and my ex has since blocked me because I still text him about the old days and about how I miss him so much. His friend ended up adding me again on Facebook and I asked him why and he said it was because he didn't want to get in between me and my ex and he never had a problem with me before, even though I only knew him through my ex.

Is there any hope or anything I can do with my ex?
Can I get my ex back? PLEASE HELP!
2
2