Has anyone ever been cheated on and the relationship worked out?

My boyfriend of about almost a year (weve been on and off) cheated on me back in January by having a "who could receive the most naked pics competition" with his buddys. In this he received numerous pictures from girls,sent pictures out, and jacked off to some girls over webcam. I don't know how many. He also lied to me about being friends with his most recent ex and they were facetimeing and stuff back in October. He also used to run game on girls while we were dating. We are in high school. He is a compulsive liar and I'm trying to help him change that.

But my question is; is there any couples who have survived a relationship where their partner cheated and it turned out good? if yes and if no please tell me your story so I can compare.

I really want to make things work but everyone who knows him and me says I'm too good for him. Even his own friends and family. But I really love him. Any opinions and stories anythinggg would be helpful. :) I'm lost.
2
0