It's complicated >.< How can I stop being sad for my ex boyfriend?

I feel really bad about not telling my ex boyfriend (my boyfriend at the time) why I broke up with him I mean we got into a giant fight and I really broke up with him because I had suspected he was cheating on me with his best friend (who just happens to be his ex girlfriend) and now like years later he's saying that I was a big mistake and that he hates me and stuff and it makes me sad and upset I really wanna not be bugged by it but it really bugs me and I want to tell him the reason for why I broke up with him but I'm afraid to..and I really like not being by him since I broke up with him I've done a lot more better things for my self and others and I'm a lot more happy but every time someone mentions his name I remember how he said he hates me and stuff and it makes me sad even though I no longer have any feelings for him...i just wanna not feel sad when someone tells me what he says about me or even if they mention him. is there anyway I could not get that feeling? I've tried just ignoring it but it always comes back when his name is mentioned...
0
2