Would you get back together with an ex if she cheated on you, but 10 years later had this conversation?

My ex and I met up for coffee because he knew I wanted to apologize for how I treated him when we were younger. First I was surprised he even agreed to meet up with me, since it had been so long since it happened and the breakup was pretty bad and we never really got closure. When we met up we started making small talk till I got the nerve to tell him what I wanted to say. As I told him that he deserved more honesty and respect than I gave him when we were younger, he blushed --which made my heart melt-- forgave me and told me that he was over it and we both agreed that we were just being stupid teenagers trying to figure out how to even be in a relationship ( we were each others first "real" relationship) and that it was a learning experience that we both grew from. During the conversation we were just catching up and joking like it was old times, and I tried going to apologize without expectations but I instantly felt the same butterflies I felt for him when we first dated. At the end of the conversation he gave me a hug goodbye that left me giddy all day. Unfortunately he had to leave for work and I had to leave town because I live in a different city due to school, but he visits occasionally as he used to go to the same school, and only recently moved back home. Because of this I told him to call me if he was in town so that we could possibly hang out and he said he would call me..but a girl never really knows if they will and I don't like being needy cause I know its annoying. So I guess overall my question is based on his reaction do I still have a chance to get back together with him? I know only he can answer that but its still nice to get an unbiased second opinion.
5
1