Boyfriend wants me to move in? Parents not happy? Stuck in the middle.

I am currently dating a man that is 10 years older than me and we live 45 minutes apart. From the start, he has talked about moving in together but I've been pushing that idea away so we stayed as is and saw each other almost everyday. It's been 2 years. He recently purchased a home closer to my parents' house where I am currently living (5 miles apart) and wants me to move in. I'm a college student who comes from a strict Asian background.(My boyfriend is European.) While I want to move in with my boyfriend, I don't want to disappoint my parents. It's been a constant struggle since I feel like I am caught in the middle! To be honest, I don't think it's a bad idea to move in since we've been together for 2 years and he is willing to relocate closer to where I am. I think in the worse case scenario things don't work out, I can always come back home. But I do feel a little bit pressured. If I don't move in, my boyfriend thinks I'm not committed enough and is upset. This is a deal breaker for him because he's ready to take our relationship to the next level and has talked about marriage. If I do move in, my parents are unhappy I didn't follow our tradition of cohabiting after marriage and it breaks my heart to upset them. Not sure what I should do?! =( Any advice?
0
3