How can I get my ex back? Need help, or point of view!!

Ok, so here it goes. I was with my ex for about a year and a half. We moved in together after only 2 months (1st mistake). Everything was good at the beginning, and we were loving the idea. After the first month, my work was slow, so I was around a lot more. She began to have issues with that, and said that I was suffocating her. I acknowledged it, and took steps to find myself out of the house, even when there was no work to be done.

The holidays came, and my family visited from all over the place, all taking turns staying with us. We had mostly good times, but there was a couple little riffs. I should also mention that she has a daughter, works late nights, and would spend about half the week sleeping at her ex's house because he watched the kid while she worked, and then he left for work at 5am. One night after Christmas and before NYE, we got into it out of nowhere, and over nothing. She ripped into me over text, even going so far as to say she hopes my head explodes when I told her I had a pounding headache..

She has a bit of a temper, and her ex succeeded in making her believe that all men don't like affection. I told her that I'm the opposite, I love it. Come February, I had to leave town for a week. The day before I left, she went to the zoo with her daughter and ex, and didn't text me all day. She told me when she got home that her phone was in the car on accident. She also told me she wouldn't give me a ride to the airport in the morning. Her sister ended up taking me, and she was asleep when I left. By the time I got to my first stop, she had texted me that she really missed me. When I called, she was amazed because she said "I never miss anybody, but I really miss you.." That whole week, it was all about heart to hearts, and it felt like we were finding out a lot about each other.

Fast forward past all the fun we had over summer, and the trip to Vegas, party downtown, and all the random good times. October comes, work slowed down, and embarrassing as it is, my truck got repossessed. That put into motion a series of events that changed my life. I fell behind on work by a couple days, leading to me being late on rent by 4 days. We got into a huge argument on October 6th, and I sort of blew up back (mainly due to the stress of losing my truck, death in the family, business slowing, etc), and I broke the remote (I fixed it). She asked me to move out at the end of the month. October and the first couple days of November felt normal, but they weren't. I stayed at her place for the last time on the 18th, leaving that following morning because she was bringing her ex over because he had injured himself, and she "had to take care of him." I didn't see her for 9 days after that, and then she came over one night, and sparks flew. Chemistry was insane, and the sex was the best ever. She couldn't stop thinking about it the next day. So then, she came back over. She stayed over for a week, with the exception of one night..
+1 y
That week that she spent with me, felt like things were on the right track. Side note, the ex never knew about me, even though I asked her a few times when she was going to tell him.. So, she was over after Christmas, and then on December 28th, she called me at one am, because her and another girl had to lock the door at their work because two drunk guys were trying to get inside. So I drove down and made sure they were safe, and followed them to the freeway. She came over, and we had a good night
+1 y
The next morning she left. We remained talking everyday, and she would text or call when she would wake up. Until last Sunday, when we had an amazing conversation in the morning, and then out of nowhere, she went quiet at 9:30 am, and didn't respond to me till after midnight. Since then, she was really quiet and distant. On Thursday, after not seeing her for 12 days, I took her food at work and invited her over after. She ended up coming over, and spent the night. She informed me that..
+1 y
her ex had found out about me. I have a feeling that's what caused the silence. Anyway, we spent all day Friday together, and then she left Saturday morning. I again felt like things were getting in a good place. The whole time she was here, she cuddled up to me, which she doesn't do often, and we had a lot of good chemistry flowing. Talked about taking a trip to LA and other places, and things were good. Through the weekend, we texted, but it ended up having long pauses of couple hours..
3
2