I have a problem with the father of my daughter PLEASE HELP ME

i was dating my ex for a year when I got pregnant with are daughter (im 7 months today) and when I found out I was pregnant I was really happy two days after finding out I was pregnant my ex hit me really hard in the stomach so I moved back home with my parents because I was afraid of him hitting me again I still talked to him because I wanted my daughter to know her father shortly after moving out my ex said he got a job offer in Texas and was going to move but he said he would be back before are daughter was born after moving I never heard from him and on January 9th he posted a comment on my Facebook calling me a whore and that I don't know who the father of my daughter is then his new girlfriend started harassing me I put it on everything he is the father I don't know what to do everywhere I go I get called a slut but I never cheated I loved my ex more then anything and did everything I could to make him happy he's saying he's not the father of my daughter so what should I do..? please help me
+1 y
I feel it's best when my daughter is born that she not see him
2
3