Will a cheating guy ever know that he did wrong?

I had never dated before till I met my ex. We dated for a year and a half. We are both 21. But he just suddenly changed and acted very distant. I found out that he cheated on me twice and now I am left here hurt with no explanation. He is so rude and I now have trust issues because I knew these girls that he cheated with. We broke up last week and he has a new girlfriend already. Are guys ever going to change? I honestly tried my best in this relationship. Gave it my all. I'm scared to ever date again. What do guys think when they cheat? Don't they know that its not good to cheat?
+1 y
A couple of days ago he liked the comment on one of the pictures we took together for my birthday last month. The comment that I wrote was: "I know what you are thinking baby... I am dating that face!" What is going on? Why is he messing with me? Confused about his actions.
1
1