How do I move on after the betrayal from my first love and father of my children?

My ex and father of my children go back 10 years. I ended up pregnant 3 months after we first met each other. In 04' we both welcomed our 1st son into the world. Our relationship had a lot of ups and downs but he was my first love so I tried to make it work found out when our son was 7 months old that he had been cheating on me with a much younger girl so we split up. They were together for 6 years on and off and had 2 children together. They were spilt up for at least a year and I was going through a bad break up and need help getting away from the man I was seeing. He helped me through everything and we ended up rekindling feelings for each other. He told me he has matured and was ready to settle down and stop playing games and wanted me back, that was close to 2 years ago. I thought he was genuinely sincere so I gave him another chance. Once again 3 months later I was pregnant with our 2nd child together. We were both excited and happy. His two other children from the previous relationship would come and visit on a regular basis and everything seemed great. Then their mother decided she would just drop them off whenever she felt like it and we would never turn them away. In October of 12' after we had them for two weeks straight they went home for one night and she wanted to drop them off the next day. He told her no spend time with them they miss her and they can come back in a few days. She was not happy with that and brought them anyways. They argued in the driveway for a few minutes when she dropped them off and one hour later the police called and said she had been in an accident and ran into the back of a bus and wanted to know if he noticed if she was drinking. He said he was unsure but they could smell alcohol on her breath and they eventually found it in the car. She was in the hospital for over a month. We borrowed money to hire an attorney so he could file for temporary custody. He was awarded temporary custody so we had our oldest son which was 8, their daughter 6, their son 5, and our new baby 2 month all in the household. Things were very stressful because I started school again and had to take care of all 4 kids.He start going out more and told me he had a gambling problem spending sometimes all his pay check in one night or weekend. I would get very anger but he would cry and say he needs help so I would feel bad because I was the only stable person in all the children's life so I stayed. Weekend after weekend same thing. It's been a week since we split up because come to find out he had been cheating on me with his ex (the mother of his other children) while I was at home with all 4 kids. He was even doing family activities with them for the past month when they went to visit with her. He tells me he's so sorry and messed up and still loves me but I know I have to move on. She tell me she hates my children and I'm scared to let them go to visit their father since he has moved her in during this week. How do I get past this
2
2