I broke up with my girlfriend. How do I get her crawling back?

I broke up with my girlfriend last week after a 14mon. relationship. We have loads of fun together, etc. however, when it came to giving me the love and affection I needed she was absent. She has already tried texting me/calling me and I have been very short with my answers. How do I get her to miss me so bad, that she comes "crawling" back and promising to change, etc.? Thank you!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Act like you don't care about her and you're living the best life without her.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• if you don't show her that you want her back, she is just going to give up.

u should sit down and talk to her, start off just by talking and ating as if you are still dating, but don't kiss or make any physical contact unless she initiates it. after a while, stop talking, look a her and simply smile, then tell her how you feel, tell her that you want to try this again but you need her to change, and explain why. if she still likes u, she will come crawling back...:)

1|0
    0|0
  • that isn't the way it should be. if she is smart she won't come "crawling" back. if you want her back. talk to her. and tell her there needs to be a change in the relationship. it has worked for me.

5|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, this relationship is not going to work. Love and affection isn't going to you when you start having kids. It will be all about them...

0|1
    0|0
  • Just tell her how you feel and what you want out of her in terms of a relationship. You play to many games and she might just move on. According to your profile you're 25-29 years old. Act like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Being gracious is always more noble than being strong. Lift her up by the hand, not by the neck. It will pay off more in so many ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let her initiate things like texting ,calling and others.

And always respond to it, so it will indicate interest, and will make her to pursue you more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does she need to "crawl" back? Guys aren't supposed to play these kind of mind games.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes