I broke up with my girlfriend. How do I get her crawling back?

I broke up with my girlfriend last week after a 14mon. relationship. We have loads of fun together, etc. however, when it came to giving me the love and affection I needed she was absent. She has already tried texting me/calling me and I have been very short with my answers. How do I get her to miss me so bad, that she comes "crawling" back and promising to change, etc.? Thank you!

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Act like you don't care about her and you're living the best life without her.