Need advice on how to react to a really nasty break up

Ok. So basically last night a girl I've been with for about 12 months put a photo of herself on Facebook/instagram spooning another guy in her bed presumably the morning after they had sex and tagged me in the photo with the caption being about how I won't be needed anymore. At the time it felt like a kick to the nuts and now I am so angry/embarrased and feel on the verge of going into a fit of rage. Would be great if someone with a clear head (which is not me at the moment) could give an opinion of how I should react to this.

159

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to keep in mind that she did that to annoy, hurt and anger you – don't do her the favour. It's understandable that you're angry and embarrassed, but don't show her. It is exactly what she wants. Be the bigger person. Any sort of reaction, be it an angry comment or a comment to show you don't care, would be wrong at this point. Just completely ignore her and pretend you don't care. That will annoy her the most.

As for being embarrassed, I can understand that, I'd be, too. But see, the thing is that every single person who sees that picture with that caption will realize why she did it and what a nasty bitch she is. If anyone has reason to be embarrassed, it is her.

• I agree moral people will see her as a nasty bitch. But I feel a group of people out there might think she's cool for doing that. Some people are like that nowadays and its messed up.There's always that person that would comment on that and be like "You go girl!"