How do you win that special guy?

After recently coming home from Venice and crushing on one of my classmates, I eventually discovered that he liked me back. We walk together and have general conversation but you can just feel the tension in the air between us. There is so much potential and chemistry there but all at the wrong timing. You see he has been casually seeing this other girl for a very long time and as soon as he mentioned me to her she told him that she loved him (even though she makes out with other boys in front of him). So now he feels as if he owes it to himself to try and make it work even though he has told me he is so much happier with me and that our relationship would be amazing. He flirts to high heaven with me and its so hard. I am not one of these girls that steals other girls boyfriends. He says he finds it just as hard as I do to hold back but I don't see the logic in what he says. He's perfect and I don't want to give up on an amazing guy so easily. How do I show him we belong together?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Just spend more time with him, and try to find time to hang out with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You shouldn't say that you aren't "one of these girls that steals other girls boyfriends", because that's exactly what you're trying to do. You don't know for sure if she really is this crazy, jealous, awful girl or if he's just telling you these things. As someone who has a boyfriend and is in a real relationship, I'm honestly telling you to be the bigger person, show some respect, and walk away. If he didn't want to be with her and wanted to be with you... he would have made that happen by now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes