Be honest, if you really were interested in a girl, you would make the first move right?

Explain why and explain an exception where you couldn't get yourself to contact the girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• im really shy so women basically have to throw themselves at me for me to make the first move :/

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I had...Not getting any response.

• Show All
    • Wow, one or two business days... That means he is totally not into me...

I will give it a month. I figure by then I should move on. I will just play tennis by myself... :( Now I sort of get the other guy who can't stop texting me was feeling but I guess no one really can help their feeling...You either like them or you don't.

• yea good luck hopes it works out :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. Doing that and getting rejected every time pretty sums up my dating life.

In order for me to make a move on a girl, I need to know that she is actually interested in me or she has to give out extremely obvious signals to show her interest.

Making a move is not easy, especially when you are putting your self esteem and your faith in that person on the line.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would make the first move, that's right.

However, for some girls, there's no sign of attraction so I don't jump on the first move in risk of being shot down.

0|0
    0|1
  • don't fall into that one. making the first move is hard, we all get shy and making the first move there is a lot on the line.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would; doing something is usually a lot better than doing nothing and having regrets about it what I could have done or something like that later.

However approaching a girl you have a crush on is easier said than done because there exists the possibility of being shot down/rejected/the girl thinking you are a creep, etc. With that said I still believe that approaching the other person is a good thing to do, because at least then you have a shot at being accepted by them, whereas if you don't you could lose your golden chance to be with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here lets turn this around

Be honest, if you were really interested in a guy, you would make the first move right?

Believe it or not, we are not as different as you want to believe. Guys get shy just like females do

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand because I am shy and am afraid of rejection. However, I made the first move and now I am always the one contacting. He is happy to hang out with me but I feel like a "plug in his schedule friend". Now, I feel self conscious that why am I am taking risk by contacting him and making time for him when other guys contact me for my time...I just want to know, should stop contacting him?

• Show All
    • I know and I am not either so I am having a hard time because he is introverted. He shows signs that he likes me (stared in my eye, check me out look, listening, remembering facts, giving me advice, laughing at my jokes, and the way he mimic/tease me) but than again I am no mind reader and he probably does this to all his friends. So I guess what I am asking is, should I move on? He is the one that asked me for my contact to keep in touch but I am the only one that is contacting him...?

• I'd just, next time you see him, figure out if he likes you like that and if he says no, stop contacting him

What Girls Said 1

• The men where I am from, do not have to those girls are seriously aggressive...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes