Be honest, if you really were interested in a girl, you would make the first move right?

Explain why and explain an exception where you couldn't get yourself to contact the girl.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• im really shy so women basically have to throw themselves at me for me to make the first move :/

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I had...Not getting any response.

• Wow, one or two business days... That means he is totally not into me...

I will give it a month. I figure by then I should move on. I will just play tennis by myself... :( Now I sort of get the other guy who can't stop texting me was feeling but I guess no one really can help their feeling...You either like them or you don't.

• yea good luck hopes it works out :D