Do I think about my ex girlfriend too much?

I live in a new city and am perfectly fine being single until I find the right woman.

That being said, I miss the intimacy with my ex girlfriend. Like any normal male, I **take care of myself** every day but end up thinking about her while I do it. I have several pairs of her underwear I look at (I don't wear them or anything too weird), but I look at her picture and think of times we had.

We're still friends, in fact she has another boyfriend and we're cool. She has no idea I do this. Sometimes I think I should find a one night stand for something else to fantasize about, but that's against my morals.

Is it totally creepy to be doing this all the time thinking about a friend who you used to date and who you talk to weekly?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Not creepy but I feel like it is holding you back from moving forward with your life. You clearly still have feelings for her and being friends with her is only going to maintain those feelings. It sucks but just try to stay busy and think about other girls when you are doing your thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE