Do I think about my ex girlfriend too much?

I live in a new city and am perfectly fine being single until I find the right woman.

That being said, I miss the intimacy with my ex girlfriend. Like any normal male, I **take care of myself** every day but end up thinking about her while I do it. I have several pairs of her underwear I look at (I don't wear them or anything too weird), but I look at her picture and think of times we had.

We're still friends, in fact she has another boyfriend and we're cool. She has no idea I do this. Sometimes I think I should find a one night stand for something else to fantasize about, but that's against my morals.

Is it totally creepy to be doing this all the time thinking about a friend who you used to date and who you talk to weekly?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not creepy but I feel like it is holding you back from moving forward with your life. You clearly still have feelings for her and being friends with her is only going to maintain those feelings. It sucks but just try to stay busy and think about other girls when you are doing your thing.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• That is because she was your sex partner. When you do this, they will always huant you sexually no matter who you have as the next sex partner. You need to get your priorities together so that you won't have this happening again. And in a way it is if it's agenist your morals. And one night stands don't last long, and it is the most terrible heart break because you can't keep that person in your life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I miss my ex too:/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's not totally creepy.

It's fine since you've shared a lot of memories when you were together and her being close to you, it's hard to let someone go.

Find new interest to keep from thinking about her too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its creepy, but personally I think it's counter productive to think about her. I'm guessing you don't feel well after those thoughts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes