Making the first move...

Guys, how does it come across if a girl comes forward and says 'I like you, do you want to go out?' do you think she is confident or desperate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better off making the first move. Guys know how much girls get hit on regularly and by making the first move you're showing that you actually are willing to put in effort and not just stand by expecting everything to be handed down to you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Confident if nothing else ide respect and admire her confidence and being able to show her feelings that's a big plus to me what the anon girl said ''That's confident and cool''. Very true its cool and confident.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is confident. Just think of the ways that you would like to be approached and do likewise to get your guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely say she comes across as very confident. I'd love it if that happened to me. I am the shy kind of guy so a girl making the first move would be awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very confident. I had something similar happen to me yesterday and it was hands down the best day of my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident. Only the most backward man would think it desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would she be desperate? Is a guy desperate if he asks a girl out? Its a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's lovely

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Just awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident. That is far from being desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident.

Guys don't think girls are desperate for something like that. Only other girls do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident.

Also, I'd be really flattered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely confident. My girlfriend made the first move and asked a mutual friend for my number. She started hitting me up to hang out all the time and I fell in love with her. She always jokes that if she had never done that, I would of taken days to man up. It shows that the girl knows what she wants and is not afraid to go for it... independent and a BOSS haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• confident. I wish I have the courage to do so

0|0
    0|0
  • that's confident and cool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes