What do I do with my ex? Is it OK to have casually sex, but with no strings attached?

My ex boyfriend and I started talking again, I'm not sure if I want a relationship right now, and he doesn't want one, but I like him a lot! He kind of told me that we could hang out together casually, like friends with benefits, he is kind and he asks for a kiss before he kiss me, he says that I'm good but he doesn't want a relation, is it OK if I say yes to his proposal? He would like to be commit latter? What do I do? Please help me I need to understand men's thoughts. I'm 18 he is 21, he says the problem is our age

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be heartbroken if later on it doesn't become a relationship...he's already said he doesn't want a serious relationship, so he's basically asking for sex no strings attatched.

HOWEVER, it depends on you two specifically as a couple...if you honestly believe it will turn into something more than that, go for it. You gotta consider why you broke up in the first place too.