How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me?

I have a boyfriend and at first I loved him but my feelings have changed a lot and I don't want to be with him anymore. But the problem is that he is in love with me and he thinks I'm the one, and I don't want to hurt him and break his heart if I break up with him! What should I do?

311

Most Helpful Guy

• DO IT! You wasting your time and his! you already know that this relationship is BS and not working anymore and there is no happiness no nothing in it for you or him to that matter. You have to do what is RIGHT the sooner you'll do it the better is for both of you. How tell him? tell him exactly what your heart and soul tells you. Don't lie or make up some BS stories be legit and straight forward. He will understand if you going to tell him the trues and nothing extra or on the side. He will be fine in couple weeks. Love is just a chemical that your body requires, the sooner you stop the faster the side effect will go away ( broken heart )

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE