How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me?

I have a boyfriend and at first I loved him but my feelings have changed a lot and I don't want to be with him anymore. But the problem is that he is in love with me and he thinks I'm the one, and I don't want to hurt him and break his heart if I break up with him! What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• DO IT! You wasting your time and his! you already know that this relationship is BS and not working anymore and there is no happiness no nothing in it for you or him to that matter. You have to do what is RIGHT the sooner you'll do it the better is for both of you. How tell him? tell him exactly what your heart and soul tells you. Don't lie or make up some BS stories be legit and straight forward. He will understand if you going to tell him the trues and nothing extra or on the side. He will be fine in couple weeks. Love is just a chemical that your body requires, the sooner you stop the faster the side effect will go away ( broken heart )

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• The longer you string him along, the worse it will be when, inevitably, you break up. So, the sooner, the better...Just explain to him whyyour feelings have changed. He might be hurt at first, but if you take time to make him understand, he will quickly recover. Chances are it won't really be that much of a surprise.

I'm sure he can tell that your feelings have changed!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it quick, your wasting both of your time, if you ever really cared you should set him free. Just use the saying "It's not you, It's me" then you really don't have to say anything after that. I know it's cop out but it really kind of shows you respect him by taking the blame.

Good luck,

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't.

You have to just walk away from him and say nothing at all.

Quit trying to manipulate like women do.

You don't know what he is or isn't.

You won't break anyone's heart and if you do it won't be the only one in the world this will have happened to.

Its part of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be honest with him because if you don't pretty soon you going to find him trying to marrying you and then what. What if he is your husband. So I would be just be honest with him and leave him alone plus while you are wasting time with him you are stopping the good guy from asking you out because they know you are with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to hurt him then don't let it go on longer than it has to. Don't let him think you're still interested in the relationship if you're not. Cut it off early and painfully rather than dragging it out and making it hurt worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is breaking someones heart and the person once you loved so simple?, when you girls will be stable in one relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only thing that comes to my mind baby girl is act like a slut.wear slutty clothes like really short skirts an stuff like that.and be very flirtty to other guys in front of him an I'm sure itl get on his nerves enough to wanna leave you.unless he's attracted to that kinda stuff then it mite not work.nd that case then sleep with someone else an do it ina way that you know he'll find out.if doesn't leave you by then he's a str8 dumbass. That's tha only thing I can think of unless you wanna tell em your jus into girls now! There's nothing wrong with that.I don't think there is! :) anyway I hope that helps beautiful. Have a nice day!

0|0
    0|0
  • be honest with him so that you can both move on with your lives

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply ask for a closure, and be on your way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop trying to play games.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Getting him to the point of wanting to dump you is STUPID and will be hard. You need to grow up and dump him yourself. If you drag on this relationship, it will only hurt him more. Be honest. If you cared about him once, you'll dump him ASAP.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be honest about it but not TOO HONEST to where it hurts him let him down essay tell him that you guys brakeing up doesn't mean you don't care about him

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know how you feel , Don't have him thinking your interested and your not .

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes