Why is my boyfriend acting like this?

we are on a break and I know both of us want to get back together when I'm better and we need space from each other. but he barely texts me and when he does its a one word answer or he won't respond. hjis friends think we have cut off all ties.. ( they hate me) but then hell call me saying " I love you your the only one I want" if I'm the one you want why won't you talk to me or be withme? I get to have a date with him about once a week and I can't stand his one word answers. again I know well get back together but I just don't get why he's being like this right now. help?!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It must be that he doesn't want to complicate your relationship anymore, and stay in the safe ground. Though, your boyfriend still has his eyes exclusively on you.