Am I being used or just feeling used?

So I have this girl friend and she's 21 and I'm 19. She goes to a tougher college and jumps from guy to guy. She was just in a 2 year relationship w an ugly guy (who had no eyes when he smiled) and she's already hooking up w someone else. She tells me her problems, I think we have a friendship, but I feel like I'm being used. I feel like we talk about her a lot and me not so much...I'm really sad right now cause she texted me "hey ha ha :)" and I responded two hours later saying "whatsup g!". was that insensitive of me? should I have been, how was last night? because I knew she was meeting up w both her ex and her new guy, but I just didn't want to? What do I do? I want to hang out and party w her...but I don't want to feel used

43

Most Helpful Girl

• The only advice I can give you is to bring this up to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you feel like you're being used. If she cares, she'll apologize and (at least try) to change. I've been in similar positions as yours (am in one at this moment, actually hahah), and I told the guy I don't want to be used. He apologized and told me he never meant for me to feel that way. Now, things are better between us. The other person I told this to is out of my life now. In essence, just be open with her and tell her how you feel. After all, if she can be open with you, why can't you be open with her? Right? :)

Best wishes xx