Am I being used or just feeling used?

So I have this girl friend and she's 21 and I'm 19. She goes to a tougher college and jumps from guy to guy. She was just in a 2 year relationship w an ugly guy (who had no eyes when he smiled) and she's already hooking up w someone else. She tells me her problems, I think we have a friendship, but I feel like I'm being used. I feel like we talk about her a lot and me not so much...I'm really sad right now cause she texted me "hey ha ha :)" and I responded two hours later saying "whatsup g!". was that insensitive of me? should I have been, how was last night? because I knew she was meeting up w both her ex and her new guy, but I just didn't want to? What do I do? I want to hang out and party w her...but I don't want to feel used

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The only advice I can give you is to bring this up to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her you feel like you're being used. If she cares, she'll apologize and (at least try) to change. I've been in similar positions as yours (am in one at this moment, actually hahah), and I told the guy I don't want to be used. He apologized and told me he never meant for me to feel that way. Now, things are better between us. The other person I told this to is out of my life now. In essence, just be open with her and tell her how you feel. After all, if she can be open with you, why can't you be open with her? Right? :)

Best wishes xx

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I swear women invent reasons for getting upset at anything. I'm convinced that girls need someone to be pissed off at.

0|0
    2|0
  • We're all being used. By everyone that can use us.

STOP texting for gods sake.

0|0
    1|0
  • You're not used. You're just her emotional cushion.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do I stop being that but still be her friend?

• Don't listen to her problems.

• Just casually mention in a joking manner and be like wow you sure have a lot of problems these days. Say it with a smile and try to change the subject by talking about yourself. Hopefully she'll get the hint. I have the same problem with my friend. He always talks about himself and rarely lets me talk.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow you're just as bad as I am with over thinking things. Someone who is constantly with a different guy and never asks about you when you talk is selfish. I mean everyone is selfish to an extent, but it doesn't sound like she's contributing to the friendship that well. I personally would find more interesting people to spend time with and people who are genuinely interested in you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her that, let her know the conversations that you have can't be centered on her all of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say hang out with her and not hook up with her atm. be friends first and see where it goes. I'm not sure if your being used or not. I feel that way all the time for no reason! but you can learn more about her ways and decide then what you want to do about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes