Dealing with a stupid cheating woman.

So its going to be hard to not rant and express my question but here I go. I recently got involved with my ex again and we dated for around 2 months, until it all fell apart with myself finding out she cheated with some guy. Needless to say I called her out, showed her the evidence and it got so bad that she was threatening to kill herself if I didn't stop talking about it and bringing up text messages she had sent to this guy she cheated on me with.

I suppose what I'm trying to ask is what is the best method for getting over a serious relationship. Because while our reunion was short we were still deeply involved...or so I thought. I don't stalk her on Facebook or any other kind of social networking site and I deleted and got rid of pretty much everything that involved her because quite frankly I hate her guts at this point. Although I hate her though I do still care, unfortunately we fall for the wrong people sometimes.

Thanks for the help.

Updates:
Appreciate the help guys, ill be sure to keep what you all said in mind.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What this girl did to you is pretty low! But try and hold your head high and move on. You're better than this, so try and keep yourself optimistic for the next relationship that comes along!

Food for thought, keep in mind that just because someone does something to hurt you, doesn't mean that you should harras them to the point that they are depressed and suicidal. She did something horrible, and she gets it. Leave her alone.

Also, were you exclusive? Because 2 months is not a long time to be with someone, and there's a possibility that you just assumed that she wasn't seeing other people, when in fact you hadn't actually talked about it. Just because you were only seeing her, doesn't mean that you were boyfriend and girlfriend. This leads to a lot of misunderstandings in relationships, and I've fallen for it myself. So in the future, save yourself some heartache by having the exclusivity talk when you feel ready.

I know it hurts, but you have the power to move on from this. Just focus on being happy with yourself, and be the great person that you are, and people will naturally be attracted to that. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Don't contact her at all. Ever. She is an ex for a reason. I never get back with exes. Anytime I've seen someone get back with an ex they just break up again. Find other people to date, even if it's a one night stand that will distract your mind.

If you break the no-contact cycle by a text, fb message, or anything at all it's going to reset your feelings for moving on. So if she initiates contact, don't answer. Not even for closure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dealing with a stupid cheating woman.

...'By breaking up with her?' Is what I thought as soon as I saw the title of your question. Apparently you've already done it, so you're well on your way man!

0|0
    0|0
  • You already on your way- with not stalking her, get rid of everything etc...

I think it is normal that you somehow care. Just takes time, I guess soon you still will be interested in how she is doing, but it doesn't bother you anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll take a while to heal, but it's best to just try and put her behind you, she obviously isn't worth sh*t regardless of whether you care or not. Your kind feelings are wasted if she kept abusing them like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's not worth your time. How terrible. She's self-destructive and hurtful to others. Don't contact her again. You don't owe her anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 5

• Words of wisdom (slightly edited for content) I got from Drill Sergeant Pierre. "If Mary Jane Rotten-Crotch wants to suck another man's d*** then forget about her and get underneath another one!"

0|1
    0|0
  • The best thing you can do is to completely cleanse yourself of her presence.

Karma will crack her across the head with a baseball bat, so don't concern yourself with her anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your distance, and forget all about her forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just completely cut her out of your life, pretend she never existed, it gets easier with time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of sight, out of mind.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes