Dealing with a stupid cheating woman.

So its going to be hard to not rant and express my question but here I go. I recently got involved with my ex again and we dated for around 2 months, until it all fell apart with myself finding out she cheated with some guy. Needless to say I called her out, showed her the evidence and it got so bad that she was threatening to kill herself if I didn't stop talking about it and bringing up text messages she had sent to this guy she cheated on me with.

I suppose what I'm trying to ask is what is the best method for getting over a serious relationship. Because while our reunion was short we were still deeply involved...or so I thought. I don't stalk her on Facebook or any other kind of social networking site and I deleted and got rid of pretty much everything that involved her because quite frankly I hate her guts at this point. Although I hate her though I do still care, unfortunately we fall for the wrong people sometimes.

Thanks for the help.

Appreciate the help guys, ill be sure to keep what you all said in mind.

75

Most Helpful Girl

• What this girl did to you is pretty low! But try and hold your head high and move on. You're better than this, so try and keep yourself optimistic for the next relationship that comes along!

Food for thought, keep in mind that just because someone does something to hurt you, doesn't mean that you should harras them to the point that they are depressed and suicidal. She did something horrible, and she gets it. Leave her alone.

Also, were you exclusive? Because 2 months is not a long time to be with someone, and there's a possibility that you just assumed that she wasn't seeing other people, when in fact you hadn't actually talked about it. Just because you were only seeing her, doesn't mean that you were boyfriend and girlfriend. This leads to a lot of misunderstandings in relationships, and I've fallen for it myself. So in the future, save yourself some heartache by having the exclusivity talk when you feel ready.

I know it hurts, but you have the power to move on from this. Just focus on being happy with yourself, and be the great person that you are, and people will naturally be attracted to that. Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE