Where do you draw the line with Facebook photos of your current boyfriend/girlfriend and their ex?

Like if you start dating someone new should all photos with the ex be deleted, should only kissing ones be deleted or does it not matter at all?

If your current boyfriend/girlfriend had photos of themselves and their ex, what would you say to them?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a guy who takes kissing photos. I think it's beyond lame.

But yeah, basically all photos with just the two of them from when they were dating should be deleted. Any pictures of the two of them from before or after the relationship and any group photos from any time are fine. If he has an issue with deleting romantic photos from an ex partner, I'd be really worried.