Where do you draw the line with Facebook photos of your current boyfriend/girlfriend and their ex?

Like if you start dating someone new should all photos with the ex be deleted, should only kissing ones be deleted or does it not matter at all?

If your current boyfriend/girlfriend had photos of themselves and their ex, what would you say to them?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a guy who takes kissing photos. I think it's beyond lame.

But yeah, basically all photos with just the two of them from when they were dating should be deleted. Any pictures of the two of them from before or after the relationship and any group photos from any time are fine. If he has an issue with deleting romantic photos from an ex partner, I'd be really worried.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• As for Facebook, it can stay up, I just don't need to look at it. To be honest could you truthfully delete all the pictures with the ex and current together, I doubt it.

Even if they have photos I wouldn't mind, just so long as they weren't everywhere insight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me at all.

Why delete precious memories?

0|0
    0|0
  • No Facebook, no line (:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Um...doesn't matter to me.

My boyfriend still has all his pictures of his ex on his Facebook. They run in the same circle of friends so he posts new pictures of her sometimes too. There's nothing going on there so I'm not concerned.

2|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter ... guys don't think about that kind of thing in the same way girls do sometimes, anyways. I know me, personally, at some point or another, I just make the pictures only visible to me, because even though I'm over the person, it's still memories that I want to save ... but I won't have them visible to everyone else on fb. And as for pictures on your own computer hardrive ... they can keep whatever they want. I have pics of exes saved on my computer but if I have a new boyfriend he can trust that I'm not going through them all googly eyed, and I would trust the same in boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes