Still thinking about that ex

so my ex girlfriend and I dated for about 2 years. in the relationship I fell head over heels for her she was my everything all I ever wanted in a partner. toward the end of the relationship I tried to keep it together as much as possible she randomly started to ignore my texts and calls and then sadly she broke up with me I was devastated. I asked her why did she break up with me she said she didn't wanna be in a relationship anymore she wanted to take time for herself. then she hit me with the whole we can still be friends thing sadly enough I took it cause I was still in love with her hoping one day we could be together. so its been about 2 months since the break up. I been trying to move on and stuff. Its just when talking to other women that I start to get really interested in all of a sudden I starting think about my ex and how I much I miss her and I get all depressed. I just don't know what to do anymore. so any suggesting thanks for the help.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I am still thinking about the ex too and I am the one that did the breaking up! Just know she probably still has feelings for you..it just might not be the right relationship for her. That was my case, he was not the one for me. Although I do miss him dearly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You need to forget having potential relationship with your ex again. She broke up with you because she's not interested anymore. You're better off with other woman who will genuinely care for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes