Me and my ex are back together and trying to start over, should I be worried he said this?

Me and my ex have recently gotten back together after a one month split, today he texted me saying "I don't think we need to get serious again, for a while so we can see how it goes, I don't mind if you put it:)" I then replied and told him I understand that but I didn't want our relationship to be kept a secret and he replied with not wanting that either I then sent him this, "Okay good :) as long as you DO want to be with me and you want to start fresh and take things slow, I'm in the right page with you :) we can't just go back to how it was before because that can cause problems" and he said "yes it can I agree", so should I worry or should I be happy with this situation? Please help thanks!

20