Should I keep trying, pull back a little bit, or just move on?

So this guy and I have known each other for about 4-5 years, I like him and he told me he likes me. He gives me feelings I've never experienced before, but he just got out of a bad relationship about 5 months ago, because his ex was cheating, so he doesn't want to date at the moment. I understand that, I don't mind it. (And about 2 years ago, I moved to a different town about 200 miles away) We text very frequently, we're always teasing and kind of flirting with each other, and he always compliments me. But, the other day, he told me that "right now I have a purely physical attraction for you." He said he feels bad about it. I said it was no big deal, that we would wait and see how everything plays out and honestly, I don't think it's that big of a deal. I'm not going to freak out at him, overreact, and possibly ruin or hurt our relationship. I don't want to lose him as a friend. But, I want to know what exactly I should do. As much as I just adore him, I don't want to put all my heart and energy into something that may just be one sided and not exactly mutual.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you pull back a little or move on, you might lose him forever since there's an attraction in his part. Some guys doesn't really know if their attraction is physical or emotional.

Keep trying and work things out until you can see the limits.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes